16.4.11

Model Street Style: Frida Gustavsson

Hello again. I thought I'd dedicate a post to the extraordinary fashion model, Frida Gustavsson. She has, hands down, the BEST style ever. My style is very much Frida inspired. Though I'm certainly not as cool as her, if only. I was watching an interview with her and she mentioned she was a fashion student. She's already studying fashion and she's still in high school! I love the tights-with-shorts thing, and those groovy hats. She's just so chic. She makes cool style look effortless. And she's only seventeen. To add to her already incredible coolness, she's a high-fashion model walking for the biggest designers out there. Frida's got it going on.


first image from altamiranyc.blogspot.com
next five images from bombandohorrores.wordpress.com  


kisses and candy,
Savannah





3 comments: