27.4.11

Lacy

Hey everyone, my first outfit post:) Sorry the quality is bad! I wear that collared shirt like EVERYday. It kind of was my papa's at first but then I stole it:) The lace thing was a hand-me-down and I've loved it to death. Well, it isn't dead yet, but if I continue wearing it as I do, it doesn't have much of life ahead of it. This is kind of my normal style, but I change it up A LOT. I really love collared things, and high neck things, and skirts. and I LOVE tights. Tell me what you think of my outfit:)
Biton collared shirt, Roxy lace thingamabob, J-crew skirt,
Forever 21 tights, Classified shoes.
picture taken by me:) 
kisses and candy,
 Savannah                                                                                                                                

12 comments:

  1. really nice shirt, follow my blog if it interests you at all

    www.wearanddare.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely love your hair and outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!! love the pink tights!!
    xx

    http://avantgarbx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! :)
    Nice blog so far, hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the tights and shoes! Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand why you wear that collared shirt everyday.. because it's friggin' cute as hell.

    ReplyDelete