15.4.11

Hello

My name is Savannah. I'm new to blogging and all but I'm very delighted to start. I have a severe fetish for fashion and style. I relish anything sparkly or soft or pretty as well. I love fashion photographs, i think  it has something to do with my mother being a photographer, but i can't get enough of them. I really adore Grace Coddington's styling in Vogue US, it's so wonderful and whimsical and just utterly beautiful. Here's a photo of Lily Cole, Andrew Garfield, and Lady GaGa from the December 2009 issue of Vogue US.
Image from fanpop.com 


kisses and candy,
Savannah

12 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful! Love your blog!! Can't wait to read some more!! hugs & kisses
    to you and your familia, Daniela from Buenos Aires, ps: I'll see what fashionista info I can share from here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more, Savannah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your success Savannah.
    Kisses to your family.
    Much love, The Rios's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grace Coddington! I'm excited to read more of your posts :) Keep up the good work, beautiful. Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love Grace Coddington .... she is so amazing at what she does, in the film "The September Issue" a behind the scene look at Vogue and famous editor Anna Wintour - gives you so much insight into a world you adore, see it if you haven't already - one of my favorites. Your blog is as pretty as you - lovuforever K

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! i'm so happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, I'm hooked Savannah. Intrigued by where you're going with this blog thing. Keep 'em coming girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Your choice of photos and your commentary is so classy! Definitely subscribing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want more candy!!!!!!! I love this. And I love you. And as quick as you can get a run in your tights, all of the "Fridas'" in the world will be reading YOUR blog!! I can't wait to witness and learn from your fashion journey.....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Good luck with your blog- Since you like fashion- Check out my jewelry- maybe you can write a piece on what's in for spring (like leather cuffs!)


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/JPantuck

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fabulous <3 Love you cousin :)))) :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete