5.7.12

Summer Nails

Okay so i have been playing around with my nails A LOT. These are some sweet ones I'd like to share with you this summer. i also did a lavender nail with white flowers but i forgot to take a picture! They looked exactly like these Nails of Alexa Chung:
this is Alexa's eyeball manicure i copied below.


Here are mine:
Eyeball Nails!!! just like Alexa's :) 

closed eyeball nails! 
close-up of my open eye

sleeping eyes

totoro on my toe!

close up of totoro toe! 

cherry nails :)

silver star nails with a red stripe. i was being festive for the Fourth yesterday.

Anyways just sharing the nail love. Nail art is the best because its something everyone looks at yet it's subtle. A good way to express :)
milk+daisies
savannah

18 comments:

  1. GOOOOOOOOSH!When I saw that layout picture, The Virgin suicide girls, I started going yea yea
    ok, nevermind
    I love your blog!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! THE viRGIN SUICIDES. i love that photo so much. i'm glad someone else can moon over it :)

      Delete
  2. really cool blog!! check out my blog and follow!
    xx gabi
    http://sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh goodness thanks! ill check yours out for sure

      Delete
  3. totoro!
    how cute your nail is!<3
    I like your blog!keep oni it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome nail art!
    I like your blog!
    http://leeseokhyun.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :) i tried checking out yours but i couldn't see anything??

      Delete
  5. wish I was patient enough to succeed in doing awe-amazing nail art !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i usually get frustrated and just give up, but for some reason i've been super determined lately!

      Delete
  6. This is all so adorable! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the eye nails, deff might need to give it a go soon.
    Oh and I frequently obsess over The Virgin Suicides, it's so lovely but tragic.


    themoodyteenager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do it! i suggest using those fancy nail art pens though because it was rather hard using toothpicks haha. THE VIRGIN SUICIDES IS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I LOVE YOU FOR BEING OBSESSED. seriously i'm obsessed too.

      Delete
  9. i love these nails! i'm most definitely going to try the closed eye ones

    clairelemonlime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete