18.5.11

Pretty in Pink

Bonjour! Comment ca va? I have had a very busy couple of weeks. I do ballet, as I think I've told you before, and I just finished a performance. It was so long and hard and I'm beat now.  Anyhoo, I did however find time to scroll through the Chanel Spring 2011 Couture collection on style.com. SO stunning. My favorite pieces are mostly the pinky ones. And those shiny/sparkly/I'm not really sure what they are pants are amazing. Also, take note of the fabulous ruffles and puffy sleeves! They are spectacular. Here are my favorites:)

Sigrid

Jacquelyn and those amazing
sparkly/shiny pants!

Sigrid... again:) 

Barbara in pink ruffles! I want to own this!


Jac looking gorgeous in those pants.

Melissa in ruffles

Imogen looking chic

Shu Pei in beautiful white

Lindsey. I LOVE HER DIMPLES AND LIPS.


Jac again in this exquisite and
exceptionally elegant ensemble


Frida! So pretty

Jacquelyn in this
 ultra shiny gown...PUFF SLEEVES.
i love.

Anna in white:)

Abbey in amazing sheerness

KRISTEN MCMENAMY.
oh my god, she is gorgeous.
And those ruffles.
I. Can't. Hold. It. IN!!!!!!!
They are Delicious.
kisses and candy, 
savannah 

3 comments:

  1. They are totes gorgeous!! I want the pants on the first one! You know Anne Sui was really into metallic in her 2010 Spring collection so if you like that you should check her stuff out. All of her pieces are like super feminine but she uses really edgy fabrics and colors that pop - sort of like Kate Spade. Btw, we need to talk on the phone. Like very soon. Because I'm growing born and might just have to go on medication because the effects are killing me!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I can see these peices translating into winter and they look so charming! I may just have to invest in an almost white but not quite pink item myself!

    xx ELEVEN:11

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That's all I can say about your superb selection of fashion photos. Most of them remind of a most modern fairy tale. Let no one tell you that you have anything less than perfect taste.

    ReplyDelete