20.8.11

THRIFTLAND

Hello everyone... or whoever reads this,
I went thrifting/vintage shopping a bit back in Santa Monica, stopping in at crossroadstrading and wastelandclothing and picked up these two fetching little pieces. The first is a Marc by Marc Jacobs striped jumper with a delightfully little girlish peter pan collar attached. I haven't yet worn it because I dread hand-washing clothes and I don't want to ruin it. When the day comes that I absolutely MUST wear it, I will take the time to wash it and all will be well. This baby was pricey, costing a whole eight dollars and 50 cents. Tehe...



This next piece is a lovely little frock covered in kindergarten painted numbers and hangs loose and baggy. I LOVE IT. I wear it as much as I can before people start to wonder if I actually own any other clothes. It's from this awesome vintage shop called Wasteland just down the road from Crossroads and cost me about twenty-five bucks. It was worth it. Anyways, I thought I'd share my treasures with you. Hope everyone's summer is going great, or was great, mines over now.  Ta ta!
kisses and candy
savannah

1 comment:

  1. super cute savannah! i love the number frock :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete