17.7.11

Blueberry Tea

Bonjour! How is everyone's summer going? Mine is superb. If I wasn't a tad sick I would be going to Magic Mountain on Tuesday, but that's life... Anyways, I have just been to the beach and now I am home and my mother has gone on an iced tea making rampage! First she made me a chai iced tea and I slurped it down in about a half a minute. Now she's just given me a blueberry iced tea that she claims she just couldn't drink. I'm dying right now it's too good. Now I feel very much like a blueberry as my nails are lavender and I'm drinking blueberry tea. Ah, summer, won't you stay forever?

Anyways, here is an outfit I wore a couple weeks ago that I took pictures of but failed to post. I am absolutely in love with this dress. It was a hand-me-down from my mother's friend. Oh how I love her throw-aways...

213 white lacy frock, Biton button-up, black leather belt from my mother with no label,
black H&M socks, and my step-dad's shoes from Payless:)

This is a closer look at the pretty sleeves on the dress and the collar of my favorite
shirt that isn't mine. oh, and those sunglasses that I love!


Anyways, since I totally haven't been posting everyday, I realized I am not committing to that. I will just do way more posts than what I have been doing! I hope you like this outfit, tell me what you think:)

kisses and candy,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment